Thursday, March 31, 2011

Genius!!

Here is a picture of the Mexican shrimp.  It was frozen raw, instead of precooked like the smaller bags usually are.  I marinated it in oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.  Definitely the best kind of shrimp we've ever had.  I prefer this over the prawns.  (Bigger shrimp)  Very tasty and lots of leftovers!








So I took a picture of my plate.  I totally forgot to take pictures on Saturday night when we had the swordfish kabobs.  Bob invited the neighbors over and Hans was here, so I wasn't thinking about the camera!    

So....my stroke of genius was finding a recipe for
granola muffins.  I baked them this morning and they
were good.  I was thinking about spreading the granola in the back yard for the birds because of the off taste of the walnuts, but baking took care of that.  I still have a couple cups of granola left over, so I'll
probably still give the birds a treat!  Happy last day of March!!     

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS Aunt Becky. This dish looks so delicious. As I told you before, we almost never eat shrimp, but when we do, it is a special meal for us and for Robert especially, he adores shrimp over most foods and goes crazy for it ! He would have a feast eating that with you !!! It looks so fancy and tasty ! The mushrooms look amazing to ME. I really love mushrooms and the fact that they are GRILLED makes them look extremely appealing ! It's ok that you didn't take pictures of your previous meals. I know you cook a lot and there will be plenty more to come. I am ALL for that, because your blog is definitely a favorite (and I read a lot!).

    ReplyDelete