Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring (?) Break

Well you can see we still have quite a bit of snow for late March.  The sun was warm today, but still only about 30 degrees.  It felt much warmer by the side of the garage, so we spent some time today sitting out and playing with Ole.  Tonight we are having Mexican shrimp and tomorrow night swordfish kabobs.  I will take pictures again.  I also have to remember to wear sunscreen.  I went in yesterday for a spot on my head, which was fine and benign, but the dermatologist also burned off 5 precancerous spots on my nose.  Yikes!  and here I am, sun on my face, and no protection!  Better get at that.

2 comments:

  1. 30° brrrr !!! That sounds cold and not so nice now that April is arriving ! It sure looks like Ole doesn't mind though. It also looks sunny, which I imagine makes it warmer ! It's definitely the smartest idea to put sunscreen on regardless of the temperature !! Sun is sun ! It's good you are taking care of your skin and having it looked at too !!

    Mexican shrimp ?? Swordfish kabobs ! Goodness, don't you eat fancy. I can't wait to see pictures and hope that you DID take some !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a naughy girl to forget your sunscreen! Yes, even in the snow us hardy Northern folk sit outside to enjoy the sun. I will be out sitting in it today for sure. You betcha!
    Ole sure is one fine looking boy! ! He looks to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete