Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

I have this crazy idea to try and blog every day this month, and then slow down again.  I am inspired in the summer by creative pursuits.  I want to write.  I want to draw and paint.  I want to sew and knit and make all sorts of cute items.  I want to dig up and redesign my overgrown gardens.  But here's what gets in my way.........Paper.  I have piles of it all over.  Stuff to read, recipes to cook, scrapbooks to finish, it just goes on and on.  It bogs me down. 
I don't usually think of my husband as being creative.  He is an accountant and everything is pretty black and white with him.  That's why I was pleasantly surprised to see this stack of wood that he split with the log splitter.  It's the sense of order that makes it truly beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment