Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

Every year summer gets more precious.  It's the time when I have time.  The rest of the year goes by in a blur of getting up early, getting off to work, getting home from work, household chores, some reading or tv and to bed.  Weekends are catch up time, cooking and cleaning for the week to come.  I have had 3 weeks of vacation so far, and if you could see my notebook, every day was planned.  I'm ready for some unplanned time!  I am also hoping do a bit more blogging for me.  No one who I followed blogs anymore, so I don't think my little blog will pop up on anyone's radar.  This will be just for me.  My picture for the day is one I took in June on a county road in Swift Co. while visiting graveyards with my mother.
This picture has everything.  Color and content.  I couldn't resist snapping the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment